Sunday, October 11, 2009

One of these days,

I'm going to call up any random person and we shall go to a random place without having any destination in mind.

We shall meet at a random mrt station, go to the place that enters our minds first.

& we shall chat and eat and do crazy stuff along the way. We shall take pictures and make friends with strangers and do things we've never done before. We shall explore singapore within a day. We shall sing and hum to music and perhaps catch the sunset. We shall draw (if the random person happens to draw) and hop around!

I want it to be a random friend who's willing to go out with me the moment right after I call.

YAY!!!!


Sunset
(too bad the date spoilt the picture
& it isn't in the centre!)

I still remember this day I spent with Anna!
So we were supposed to study at the beach and ended up singing under an umbrella, watching the sunset and watching couples PDA :D



Sunrise taken in dawn/dusk mode


Sunrise taken in sunset mode

Not very nice compositions but heck, I like the colours


night scene
(told ya its mesmerizing! Colourful ones are even better!)



I'd rather go by foot though.




The last trip that went something like that was when Annia and I took the train to Boonlay just for the sake of it :D (too bad boonlay isn't the last stop now).

Now, would anybody want to get on the RED & GREEN & PURPLE & ORANGE line with me someday??? I swear its gonna be loads of fun (and sleep hehe)


I'm serious about this :D

No comments: